Did he rape her?
Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
Yes, but she was wearin-
I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
Yes, he raped her.
Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
1. Pay attention to what bugs you – it could be telling you something important about yourself.
2. Don’t just live with blah or negative feelings. Decide that you will fight to have a happier life.
3. Don’t change or stifle your personality. You’re valuable and special – so be true to who you are.
4. Pay attention to your physical symptoms. They may be highlighting unresolved frustrations, pain that needs addressing, or deep unhappiness.
5. Notice where your mind goes when it starts to wander. This often gives you insights into wishes, hopes and dreams.
6. Be willing to acknowledge and face your fears as they’re stopping you from going for the life you want to have.
7. Instead of feeling jealous or envious of others ask yourself what is missing from your own life right now.